Deuter Aircontact PRO 55 + 15 SL cranberry-aubergine
Deuter Aircontact PRO 55 + 15 SL ocean-midnight
There’s room for absolutely everything in here. The spacious pros are heavy-duty tools offering outstanding weight transfer and a smart construction. The load hauling packs are perfect for long, equipment intense treks – whether you plan to bring your tent, stove or your camera equipment to the Australian outback or to remote paths in Iceland. The new stepless adjustable VariFit-Slide back system ensures the perfect fit for any back length – for women in the SL version.
- Colour: cranberry-aubergine (purple-red)
- Article ID: 3330017-5005
- Weight: 3300 g
- Volume: 55 + 15 litres
- Size: 84 / 34 / 24 (H x W x D) cm
- CARRY EVEN THE HEAVIEST LOAD WITH EASE AND FREEDOM OF MOVEMENT This high-performance load transfer is made possible by the ergonomically shaped internal V-frame which is directly connected to the shoulder straps and hipbelt. Without friction losses transfers up to 70 % of the load into the hipbelt. At the same time, you retain full mobility due to the pivoting ActiveFit shoulder harness and Vari Flex hipbelt. The Aircontact Pro carrying system is designed for loads of up to 30 kilos.
- THE PERFECT FIT FOR ANY BACK LENGTH provides the new stepless VariSlide adjustment system quickly and easily at the flick of a buckle.
- VARI QUICK ADJUSTMENT The back system can be adjusted to the individual back length quickly and easily for an optimal fit with the convenient length adjustment system.
- EXCELLENT VENTILATION due to open cell foam technology. With every movement air circulates through the cushions keeping the back ventilated. The result*: 15% less perspiration than with other body-contour packs.
- PIVOTING VARIFLEX HIPBELT REDUCES FATIGUE and with its ergonomic 3D design, shaped by sewing craftsmanship, the load gets evenly distributed without any pressure points.
- SL Women's Fit: On average, women's backs are not quite as long as men's. The SL carry system is thus slightly shorter than that of Deuter's standard rucksacks.
- Aircontact System: The easiest way to carry heavy loads is when backpack and wearer become one. This is what our Aircontact principle is all about: the body contact system brings the weight close to the body and therefore close to the center of gravity. This results in full pack control and an effective load transfer. Furthermore, our Aircontact cushions made from special hollow chamber foam guarantee fantastic ventilation due to the pump effect of every movement.
- Active Comfort Fit:
- Adjustable Lid: a height adjustable lid provides additional space
- Bottom Compartment: With removable separator for ideal gear access and load placement.
- Pockets on the outside:
- Front Opening: A zipped opening on the front of the pack provides easy access to lower packed items.
- Padded Hip Belt: An additional padding on the hip belt provides more carrying comfort.
- Vari Flex System: Deuter's Vari Flex System, leaving the generous hip fins fully mobile. The Vari Flex hip fins follow even the most complex movements allowing tricky sections to be negotiated without losing yor balance - especially important when carrying a hefty load.
- Sternum Strap: The sternum strap stabilizes the pack on the shoulders.
- Rain Cover: removable rain cover with special pocket
- Valuables Pocket: special pocket on the inside of the pack to keep valuable items safe
- Stretch Compartment: stretch compartment on the inside of the back to stowe sweaty/wet clothes
- SOS-Label: provides the most important tips in case of emergency
- H2O Pocket:
- Hydration System 3.0 L Compatible: compatible with Streamer 2.0 l & Streamer 3.0 l
- Hiking Pole Attachment: Attachment loops for hiking poles
- Attachment for ice axe or hiking poles: Attachment loops for ice axe or poles
- Daypack included: This pack comes with a small daypack for side tours.
- Attachment loops for helmet holder: Helmet holder is available as an accessory and allows easy and safe helmet storage.
- Lid pocket: This pocket integrated into the lid guarantees quick access to your gear.
- Load Adjustment Straps: to individually adapt the pack’s centre of gravity
- Pull-Forward Hip Fin: allows an easy and precise adjustment
- Vari Slide System:
More product features:
- 600D PES: Made from 600 den Polyester thread and with a thick PU coating, this multi-purpose fabric is robust and lightweight. It is most suitable for backpacks, used in average conditions to keep the weight to a minimum.
- 330D PA 6.6 Ripstop: Deuter Micro Rip 6.6 is a 330 den Nylon blended fabric offering fantastic tear resistance. The use of Nylon 6.6 makes the material very durable and robust. Waterproof (WC 2.000 mm) thanks to the PU coating. The perfect material for big packs like the new Aircontact range.