Deuter Helion 80 black-moss
The multifunctional Helion ensures effortless manoeuvring, stores the content safely and the solid construction guarantees a safe stand. Plus: it is easily converted into a backpack. A zipped cover hides the smart carrying system on the back.
Deuter Helion 80 black-moss Product details and weight:
- integrated, easily accessible carrying system where shoulder straps and hip wings can be folded out separately
- lockable main compartment zip with padlock anchor on the main packsack to prevent unwanted access to your possessions
- sturdy construction with solid full-sized base plate ensures the bag stands safely
- internal straps and two zipped mesh pockets (lid & side)
- compression straps
- rugged, exchangeable wheels with quality bearings covered by the hip wings when the carrying system is unfolded
- three padded grab handles on top, sides and end
- zipped front pocket
- metal ring for address label
Deuter Helion 80 black-moss Material details: Deuter-DuratexA Polyamide-fabric that is extremely abrasion and tear resistant. For all larger backpacks this is used for the bottom panel. It has a thread of 1000 den and a thick PU coating on the inside.