Deuter Trans Alpine Pro 28 ivy-khaki
The pack of choice for ambitious tour bikers and trans-alp riders. This bike backpack is completely revised and sits perfectly whilst riding trails and offers excellent ventilation due to the the Airstripes back system. Its functional design and the large organiser pocket that fully opens provides order and overview.
- Colour: ivy-khaki (green)
- Article ID: 3206119-2237
- Weight: 1550 g
- Volume: 28 litres
- Size: 54 / 29 / 21 (H x W x D) cm
- EXCELLENT VENTILATION and a compact and secure fit for the best possible cycling safety guarantees the Airstripes system. The backpack sits closely and firmly on the back and cannot swing outwards. The channels in the Airstripes padding and the special chimney effect between the stripes allow free air circulation on 80% of the wearer‘s back.
- STURDY, FIRM FIT IN EVERY RIDING SITUATION thanks to the sophisticated Auto-Compress hip fin system. The anatomically shaped wings comfortably hold the pack close to the body. The Pull-Forward adjustment results in an automatic side compression and guarantees a compact, precise fit.
- OPTIMUM LOAD DISTRIBUTION guarantees the round profile frame made of permanently elastic, breaf-proof spring steel.
- External Pockets (2):
- Airstripes System: A bike pack always has to sit secure and snug on your back – even on the roughest rides. Our unique Airstripes System takes care of that and offers effective ventilation. It consists of two contoured, air-channeled foam profiles that are covered with a highly breathable Wide AirMesh lining. The reduced contact surface results in an optimized fresh air circulation. Also, the pack’s load is kept close to the body and thus won’t throw the rider off balance.
- Active Comfort Fit: To guarantee a perfect fit, the backpack should sit as close to the body as possible. Thus, the weight can be evenly distributed on the entire back. The Active-Comfort-fit system achieves its fantastic carrying comfort with a stable, padded construction.
- Spring Steel Frame: The round spring steel frame is very lightweight and flexible. It is extremely durable, provides stable tension for the back mesh and transfers the load to the hip belt. Its flexibility guarantees great freedom of movement and a perfect fit.
- Bottom Compartment: With removable separator for ideal gear access and load placement.
- Padded Hip Belt: An additional padding on the hip belt provides more carrying comfort.
- Sternum Strap: The sternum strap stabilizes the pack on the shoulders.
- Rain Cover: removable rain cover with special pocket
- Stretch Compartment: stretch compartment on the inside of the back to stowe sweaty/wet clothes
- Helmet Holder: The included helmet holder can be fixed on the front of the pack and holds the helmet safe on the backpack.
- SOS-Label: provides the most important tips in case of emergency
- H2O Pocket: Pocket and fixation for the Streamer hydration bladder and an opening for the drinking tube.
- Hydration System 3.0 L Compatible: compatible with Streamer 2.0 l & Streamer 3.0 l
- Smartphone Pocket: A special pocket for smartphones at the back of the pack stores your phone safely and provides easy and fast access.
- Load Adjustment Straps: to individually adapt the pack’s centre of gravity
- Pull-Forward Hip Fin:
- Shades Holder: Attachment for your sunglasses on the shoulder strap.
More product features:
- 600D PES: Made from 600 den Polyester thread and with a thick PU coating, this multi-purpose fabric is robust and lightweight. It is most suitable for backpacks, used in average conditions to keep the weight to a minimum.
- 100D PA Ripstop: