Deuter Zugspitze 24 pine-navy
The renaissance of a classic! Our Gröden and Zugspitze have been there from the very start, back in 1984, when we revolutionised the backpack market with our much copied, fully ventilated mesh Aircomfort System. They now almost outshine the youngsters with their elegant look reminiscing good old times.
Deuter Zugspitze 24 pine-navy Product details and weight:
- Aircomfort System
- hip belt with ventilation pads (Zugspitze); padded hip fins (Gröden)
- anatomically shaped, soft edged shoulder straps
- double lid buckles, which allow extra gear to be securely stored under the lid
- lid pocket
- spacious bellow side pockets and roomy front pocket for extra volume
- hiking pole loops
- integrated, detachable rain cover
Deuter Zugspitze 24 pine-navy Back system: Deuter Aircomfort SystemContoured, softly padded shoulder straps.Durable spring steel frame provides a flexible and light structure, and applies tension to the mesh.The mesh back provides comfort and top class ventilation: the hot air dissipates freely from three sides.Ventilated pads made of bilaminate foam (AC Lite series, Zugspitze 20 SL and 25), or contoured hip belt with ventilated pads (Gröden 30 SL and 35) for ideal carrying comfort, and stability.